Hello everyone, I hope you are all staying safe and well during these exceptional times. I want to let you know that I am here for you if you need a friendly ear to talk to, or want to message me about how you are doing.
In line with government guidance, I am unable to work at this time as all close contact services should be closed . I am unable to work in Tier 4 or Lockdown. When we go back into Tier 3 then I will reopen with all my Covid-safe practices in place.
I am working under the new Association of Reflexologists protocols which are designed to keep you safe during your treatment.
Things will look a little different, here’s the main points about how we can safely return to our treatments…
1) I will contact you the day before your treatment to check you haven’t been exposed to Covid 19 or are experiencing any symptoms.
2) You will be required to wear a facemask, as will I. If you don’t have one with you, you can buy one for £1 on the day.
3) You will be asked to wash your hands in the downstairs bathroom on arrival.
4) Please bring your own bottle of water and tissues if required.
5) Please pay in advance via bank transfer for your session. If that’s not possible, please bring the correct money or a cheque in a sealed envelope.
There will be less appointments available as I will need additional time to clean, change furnishings and ventilate the room in between clients. Your safety is paramount.
I am enjoying welcoming back lots of clients and meeting many new faces too. Those of you who won’t be returning at the moment due to your circumstances, rest assured you are still in my thoughts and you will be welcome back anytime.
Sending you all foothugs,