Hello everyone, I hope you are all staying safe and well during these exceptional times. I want to let you know that I am here for you if you need a friendly ear to talk to, or want to message me about how you are doing.
Update 16 June 2020:
The government’s next update is on 25 June and that is when we will find out if we are allowed to reopen on 4 July. I will be letting everyone know via Facebook or email when the diary is reopening. I had initially thought about opening the diary this week but it seems more sensible to wait until the announcement so we don’t have to cancel if the date is pushed back.
Things will look a little different, here’s the main points about how we can safely return to our treatments…
1) I will call you the day before your treatment to check you haven’t been exposed to Covid 19 or are experiencing any symptoms.
2) You will be required to wear a facemask, as will I. If you don’t have one with you, you can buy one for £1 on the day.
3) You will be asked to wash your hands in the downstairs bathroom on arrival.
4) Please bring your own bottle of water and tissues if required.
5) Please pay in advance via bank transfer for your session. If that’s not possible, please bring the correct money or a cheque in a sealed envelope.
6) At this time I am unable to do massages or longer treatments so the only treatments will be an hour of Thai Foot Massage or Reflexology.
There will be less appointments available as I will need additional time to clean, change furnishings and ventilate the room in between clients. Your safety is paramount. Initially we will be starting with treatments at my room in Stoneleigh only, I hope to resume mobile treatments soon after that.
I can’t wait to see all my lovely clients again. Those of you who won’t be returning at the moment due to your circumstances, rest assured you are still in my thoughts and you will be welcome back anytime.
Sending you all foothugs,